Who should be tested?
- Do you have a family history of strokes, embolisms, heart attacks, clots, essential hypertension?
- Do you have a family history of cancer?
- Does someone in your family have cleft palate, spina bifida, or midline defects?
- Does someone in your family have an MTHFR mutation?
- Planning on becoming pregnant?
- Have you faced infertility issues or having trouble maintaining pregnancy?
- Do you have chronic conditions such as IBS, fibromyalgia, or chronic fatigue syndrome?
- Do you experience depression, anxiety, irritability, mood swings, schizophrenia, or bipolar disease?
- Diagnosed with a neurological disorder like Autism, Alzheimer’s, Epilepsy, or Parkinson’s disease?
- Do your lab tests come back with elevated homocysteine, folate, blood B12 levels?
- Are you sensitive to certain drugs like methotrexate, anti-convulsants, or nitrous oxide anesthesia?
If you answered yes to any of the above, please consider having your MTHFR tested & evaluated!
Partner with a coach today!
Would you like someone to help guide you through this process? Our team can connect you with a healthcare provider knowledgeable about MTHFR variations and methylation issues. Coaches can provide:
Submit your information and get partnered today!